Muskingum University values the engagement of diverse communities in its educational programs. Muskingum actively seeks out and welcomes faculty, administrators, and staff who are committed to excellence in student learning and to full inclusivity at the university. In addition, faculty should be committed to excellence in teaching, thrive in a collaborative environment of scholars, embrace experiential learning, and desire to mentor a diverse student population.
- Administrative Careers
- Area Coordinator
- Associate Director of Cultural Engagement and Inclusion
- Director of Community Standards and Family Engagement
- Director of Student Leadership and Greek Life
- Executive Director of Student Wellness Services
- Lead Preschool Teacher
- PLUS Program Learning Consultant
- Reference-Instruction Librarian
- Athletic Careers
- Assistant Football Coach (part-time)
- Athletic Trainer
- Graduate Assistant for Athletic Training - (2) positions available
- Graduate Assistant for Track & Field
- Graduate Assistant for Women's Lacrosse
- Graduate Assistant for Wrestling
- Head Coach - Men's and Women's Golf (part-time)
- Head Coach - Men's Basketball
- Head Coach - Softball
- Faculty Careers
- Assistant Professor of Choral Music
- Assistant Professor of Public Health
- Assistant Professor of Special Education
- Assistant Professor of Sports Administration
- Associate Professor of Music Theory or Musicology (Chair of Music Department)
- Nutrition Faculty Positions
- Teaching Postdoctoral Fellowship in Chemistry
- Visiting Instructor of Mathematics
Adjunct & part-time teaching positions are organized by department chairpersons. Contact information for inquiries is available from the individual websites of the Academic Majors.
- Support Staff Careers
- Student Employment
Please visit the Office of Student Financial Services for more information about student employment.
- Barnes & Noble Careers - College Bookstore
Please visit the Barnes & Noble website for more information about available positions.
Founded in 1837, Muskingum University is a comprehensive liberal arts institution affiliated with the Presbyterian Church USA. Muskingum emphasizes entrepreneurial and experiential learning opportunities on its campus, in the community, and around the world. The University boasts an enrollment of 2,500 students in undergraduate, graduate and adult learning programs and offers more than sixty majors, four graduate degrees, and multiple degree completion and certificate opportunities.
Muskingum currently offers 25 varsity sports, with 20 competing at the NCAA Division III level. Muskingum competes in the Ohio Athletic Conference, which is the third oldest athletic conference in the United States.
Muskingum University does not discriminate in its employment or educational programs or activities and encourages applications from populations historically under-represented in higher education.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact the Human Resources Office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 740-826-8119.