The best way to discover if Muskingum University is the place for you is by visiting campus! We offer several types of visits designed with you in mind so you can experience everything Muskingum has to offer.
Click here to see all of our visit options!
- In-Person Information Session and Tour
We're excited to host you on our beautiful campus! Your visit will include an information session with a representative from the Office of Admission and a campus tour, offered most weekdays and select Saturdays throughout the academic year.
We look forward to seeing you soon! Click here to schedule your visit!
- Special Events
Throughout the year we have a variety of events. Click here to view our upcoming options.
- Virtual Admission Information Session
If you are unable to come to campus, we would still love the chance to meet you face-to-face in our virtual format! Click here to sign up for an information session hosted by your Admission Counselor who will share all the amazing opportunities waiting for you at Muskingum University!
- Safety Guidelines
For the health and safety of our visitors and campus community, we have developed and implemented safety measures that align with the Ohio Department of Health’s orders. In preparation for your visit, please make note of the following:
- We are a mask optional environment for all visitors.
- All visitors may determine whether they would like to wear a mask on campus.
- You may have specific appointments on campus where a mask is required for a limited time.
- Masks and hand sanitizer will be available throughout your visit.
We will provide additional information to you at the time of your visit. In the meantime, here are some preliminary protocols:
If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or have any symptoms of COVID-19, we ask that you contact one of our admission counselors and enjoy a virtual tour until you have recovered – we’ll be here for you!
- Our employees will maintain safe social distancing of at least 3 feet, and we ask that visitors from the same family maintain distance from employees and other visitors.
- Please limit your number of guests to two per family (i.e. 2 guests per prospective student). Our total group size, including employees, must be no more than 10 people per appointment.
If you have any questions regarding visiting campus, please call the Office of Admission at 800-752-6082.