The best way to discover if Muskingum University is the place for you is by visiting campus! We offer several types of visits designed with you in mind so you can experience everything Muskingum has to offer.
If you have any questions regarding visiting campus, please call the Office of Admission at 800-752-6082.
Individual Visit: We're excited to host you on our beautiful campus. Your visit will include an information session with a representative from the Office of Admission and a campus tour. In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have been working diligently to prepare ourselves to welcome back potential, future Muskies and their families. We’ve missed being able to show you in-person what we are all about.
For the health and safety of our visitors and campus community, we have developed and implemented safety measures that align with the Ohio Department of Health’s orders. Due to Governor DeWine’s mandate for the state of Ohio, beginning Friday, July 24, 2020, Muskingum University will require all guests to wear a face covering during their time on campus. If you do not have a face covering, one will be provided to you upon check in.
We will provide additional information to you at the time of your visit. In the meantime, here are some preliminary protocols:
- If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or have symptoms of COVID-19, we ask that you contact one of our admission counselors and enjoy a virtual tour until you have recovered – we’ll be here for you!
- Our employees will wear face coverings when you visit. Hand sanitizer will be available throughout campus for your use.
- Our employees will maintain safe social distancing of at least 6 feet, and we ask that visitors from the same family maintain distance from employees and other visitors.
- Please limit your number of guests to two per family (i.e. 2 guests per prospective student). Our total group size, including employees, must be no more than 10 people per appointment.
For the health and safety of all guests and our campus community, we are asking all guests to complete a health assessment prior to their visit. You will receive specific details about this form as your visit date arrives.
We look forward to seeing you soon! Click here to schedule your visit!
Academic Scholarship Day Program: Have you been awarded an academic scholarship? If yes, we invite you to join us for this event! You will have the chance to engage with a faculty member and other prospective Muskies in a small group. This event allows you the opportunity to increase your academic scholarship and see if Muskingum is the place for you!
- Saturday, January 30 (on campus)
- Saturday, February 6 (on campus)
- Saturday, February 13 (on campus)
- Saturday, February 20 (virtual)
Click here to register now! Student participants will be permitted one guest only for the on campus event. All group sizes must remain at 10 total people or less. Thank you for your understanding during this time.
Virtual Open House for High School Seniors: Join us for our Virtual Open House on January 15, 2021--designed for students in the midst of their college search! You will be able to explore all Muskingum University has to offer in an on-demand setting at your leisure! Throughout the virtual platform there will be videos, images and links to resources that cover a broad range of topics including athletics, life on campus, student involvement, academics, the admission process and campus tours. You will have the opportunity to utilize the live chat feature in order to connect with someone from our Admission Team. We are very excited to meet you virtually during this event! Click here to register now!
Virtual Admission Information Session: If you are unable to come to campus, we would still love the chance to meet you face-to-face in our virtual format! Click here to sign up for an information session hosted by your Admission Counselor who will share all the amazing opportunities waiting for you at Muskingum University!