At Muskingum, we carefully review each application individually. We recommend a college preparatory curriculum (4 years of English, 3 years of Mathematics, 2 years of a Lab Science, and 2 years of a Foreign Language or sign language) and encourage students to challenge themselves in the classroom.
Here are the materials needed to be considered for admission:
- Submit your online application for admission
- Then send us the following:
- High School transcript (can be uploaded after submission of online application), including senior class schedule
- College/University transcript for any courses in which you were enrolled
- ACT/SAT Scores (optional) - required for Nursing and Science Scholarship opportunities
- Personal Statement (optional)
- Letters of Recommendation (optional)
- We review applications on a rolling basis. Your admission decision should arrive within two weeks after we receive the required materials above.
If the student enrolls at Muskingum, the university requires that a final official transcript be submitted for each institution the student attended. This includes high school and college/university transcripts. In order for a transcript to be considered official, it must be sent directly to the University from the school of attendance through mail or electronic means.
The University reserves the right to withdraw an offer of admission if additional information subsequently comes to its attention which, if known at the time the offer was extended, might have changed the acceptance decision.