Admitted Student Checklist
- To begin filing your FAFSA, go to https://fafsa.gov.
- Muskingum’s federal code is 003084
- If you have already filed the FAFSA and need to add Muskingum to your FAFSA:
- Go to https://fafsa.gov and sign in with your FSA ID
- Click on "Make a Correction"
- Under the School Selection tab, add Muskingum (003084) and submit
- Check back for the next Get Hooked date
- Have you already been accepted to Muskingum? If so, we invite you to attend Get Hooked on Muskingum! Whether you have already made the choice to be a Muskie, or you need one more trip to campus before making a final decision, attending our accepted student day is the perfect way to know Muskingum is the place for you. You will spend time getting to know your future classmates, staff, faculty and current Muskies!
- If you have already submitted your enrollment deposit, it is time to register for our orientation program, Muskie Preview! Students can choose to attend Muskie Preview on one of the following dates: Friday, May 31, or Friday, June 7. If you have any questions please contact Dani Crown in the Admission Office.
Register for Muskie Preview
- Friday, August 23, 2019: Welcome Weekend
- New student move in will begin in Caldwell Hall 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Student Move-In Crew will meet you at your Residence Hall to help you move into your new home!
- Be on the lookout for information and your Welcome Weekend Schedule
- 2019: Room Preview
- Check back later for the 2019 Room Preview date
- Meet your roommate
- First look at your new living space
- Join us for a cookout, music and yard games
Join the conversation on social media!
Use the hashtag #MuskieImpact on your favorite social media platform