Admitted Student Checklist
Congratulations on your acceptance to Muskingum University!
- To begin filing your FAFSA, go to https://fafsa.gov.
- Muskingum’s federal code is 003084
- If you have already filed the FAFSA and need to add Muskingum to your FAFSA:
- Go to https://fafsa.gov and sign in with your FSA ID
- Click on "Make a Correction"
- Under the School Selection tab, add Muskingum (003084) and submit
- Pay your $200 enrollment deposit by May 1.
- The $200 enrollment deposit is confirmation of your intent to enroll! Class registration and the order of residence hall assignment are determined in part by the enrollment deposit receipt date. Deposits can be paid by logging on to your admission status page here.
- Get Hooked on Muskingum has been postponed
- Have you already been accepted to Muskingum? If so, we invite you to attend Get Hooked on Muskingum! Whether you have already made the choice to be a Muskie, or you need one more trip to campus before making a final decision, attending our accepted student day is the perfect way to know Muskingum is the place for you. You will spend time getting to know your future classmates, staff, faculty and current Muskies! To register click here.
- If you have already submitted your enrollment deposit, it is time to register for our orientation program, Muskie Preview! Dates for Muskie Preview 2020 are: May 27, 28 and 29, as well as June 10, 11 and 12. If you have any questions please contact Dani Crown in the Admission Office.
Register for Muskie Preview
Welcome Weekend kicks off with first year move in day: Friday, August 21!
Join the conversation on social media!
Use the hashtag #MuskieImpact on your favorite social media platform