Admitted Student Checklist
Congratulations on your acceptance!
- To begin filing your FAFSA, go to https://fafsa.gov.
- Muskingum’s federal code is 003084
- If you have already filed the FAFSA and need to add Muskingum to your FAFSA:
- Go to https://fafsa.gov and sign in with your FSA ID
- Click on "Make a Correction"
- Under the School Selection tab, add Muskingum (003084) and submit
- Check back for the next Get Hooked date
- Have you already been accepted to Muskingum? If so, we invite you to attend Get Hooked on Muskingum! Whether you have already made the choice to be a Muskie, or you need one more trip to campus before making a final decision, attending our accepted student day is the perfect way to know Muskingum is the place for you. You will spend time getting to know your future classmates, staff, faculty and current Muskies!
- If you have already submitted your enrollment deposit, it is time to register for our orientation program, Muskie Preview! The next Muskie Preview is Tuesday August 6th. If you have any questions please contact Dani Crown in the Admission Office.
Register for Muskie Preview
- Friday, August 2, 2019: Room Preview Day
- Friday, August 23, 2019: Welcome Weekend
- New student move in will begin in Caldwell Hall 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Student Move-In Crew will meet you at your Residence Hall to help you move into your new home!
- Be on the lookout for information and your Welcome Weekend Schedule
- Register to attend this fun event for incoming Muskies! You can check out your room, become familiar with your residence hall and meet your future classmates! Play yard games, enjoy music, relax and meet new friends! Lunch will be provided from 11:00 am-1:00 pm in the Chess Center by the Office of Admission. (You must RSVP to attend lunch). Register here!
Join the conversation on social media!
Use the hashtag #MuskieImpact on your favorite social media platform