Services for Students
Not sure how to use the library? Use these following guides tailored to the different types of students that attend Muskingum to learn how to get the most use out of the Library.
- Continuing Studies/Summer Sessions
- Graduate (MAE, MAT, and MISST)
- MAP (Muskingum Adult Program)
Student Service Links
- 5 Things You Need To Know About the Library
- Book a study room
- My Library Account
- Printer and fax services, including: black and white printing, faxing, photocopying, scanning, and laminating.
- Off-campus access
Student jobs can be found on the Handshake app. Once there, search “Library” for our application.
We are always accepting applications, though we are not always actively hiring. When we have an opening, we will look at all submitted applications and contact you if we’d like to interview you.