Services for Students
Not sure how to use the library? Use these following guides tailored to the different types of students that attend Muskingum to learn how to get the most use out of the Library.
- Continuing Studies/Summer Sessions
- Graduate (MAE, MAT, and MISST)
- MAP (Muskingum Adult Program)
Student Service Links
- 5 Things You Need To Know About the Library
- Book a study room
- Book LIBR 007
- My Library Account
- Get borrowing privileges @ Muskingum
- Printer and fax services, including: black and white printing, faxing, photocopying, scanning, and laminating.
- Off-campus access
Students interested in working at the Library should contact Becky Kellum at (740) 826-8156.