- Responsible for campus-wide grounds maintenance, upkeep and preventative care.
- Ability to perform manual tasks requiring moderate strength.
- Ability to operate mechanical equipment safely and correctly.
- Ability to follow simple oral and written instructions.
- Ability to mow, edge, weed, trim and snow removal.
- Working knowledge of buildings and grounds maintenance.
- Knowledge of safe use of equipment.
- Position requires a flexible work schedule with occasional evening and weekend work required.
- Ability to work outside in all types of weather.
- Must have and maintain a valid Ohio driver’s license and be insurable through the University carrier.
Please send cover letter, resume, and a list of references to: Kathy Moore, Human Resources Manager. Materials can be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 740-826-6131 or mailed to 163 Stormont Street, New Concord, OH 43762. Review of candidates will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Muskingum University is an equal opportunity employer.