Administrative Assistant for Music and Art Department
Muskingum University is seeking applicants for a full time Administrative Assistant to the departments of music and art. The position will require general office management functions as receptionist, ordering supplies and materials, maintaining faculty and student records, and assisting with event planning and publicity for concerts, recitals, and art shows.
The position requirements include:
- Present a flexible, outgoing and engaging demeanor to students, faculty, staff and other internal and external audiences;
- Excellent written, verbal and computer skills;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint;
- Understanding of a small, liberal arts, residential campus
- Occasional evening and weekend are required;
- Five years administrative experience required; Associate degree preferred;
Please submit cover letter, resume and contact information for three references to: Human Resources Manager, Muskingum University, 163 Stormont Street, New Concord, OH 43762 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Muskingum University is an equal opportunity employer.