Outside Scholarship Opportunities
Sentry One $5,000 Student Scholarship
- Applicants must be enrolled, or are due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university for the Spring 2021 semester for which they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants need to upload proof of enrollment for the Spring 2021 semester.
- Applicants need to submit a written piece exploring their personal relationship with data, the impact it’s had on their education, and how data will be changing in 2020 in an 800- to 1,000-word essay.
- Please see the full details here - Application deadline - November 15st, 2020.
Health Information Technology Program Scholarships
- The CSOHIMSS Jane A. Blank Scholarship Program is for full time undergraduate or graduate students studying in the healthcare information or healthcare management systems field. This $1,000.00 scholarship (cash award) and one year HIMSS Student membership is awarded to the student deemed most deserving by the CSOHIMSS Scholarship Committee.
- The CSOHIMSS Student Scholarship Program is for at least part-time certificate, undergraduate or graduate students studying in the healthcare information or healthcare management systems field at a degree granting institution. The $1,000.00 scholarship (cash award) and one year HIMSS membership is awarded to the student deemed most deserving by the CSOHIMSS Scholarship Committee.
Applications are due on October 15, 2020. For more information about either of these scholarship opportunities, please visit the CSOHIMSS scholarship page.
Marc Zboch Scholarship
The Marc Zboch Scholarship will award one high school senior, current college, or graduate student with a $1,000 scholarship. Marc Zboch found his passion of giving back through various efforts, including missionary work. Out of that passion came our scholarship — a fund designed to support those who are pursuing a higher education.
Applications are due on February 1,2021. For more information about this scholarship opportunity, please visit marczbochscholarship.com
AX Control, Inc. Academic Scholarship
AX Control, Inc. is awarding a scholarship to one lucky student who best exemplifies his or her passion for our nation’s small businesses through creating a well-researched essay. This should be based on a personal account of a small business that has impacted his/her life, or of an ambition he/she may have to establish their own business.
The essay must be submitted in completion by June 1st, 2021.
A final winner will be selected by June 20th, 2021. All decisions are final and may not be appealed. There will only be one winner who will receive the full scholarship amount ($1000.00). The award will be sent directly to the financial aid office of the winner's institution. This is a one-time award, and does not renew.
For more information about this scholarship opportunity, please visit https://www.axcontrol.com/scholarship
Upsolve Access to Justice Sholarship
At Upsolve, we know just how important students are for ensuring a future legal system that’s equitable and accessible. Upsolve itself started as a university project, relying on university professors for mentorship and students for team members.
To encourage students to brainstorm ideas for changes they’d like to see, we’ve set up a scholarship. We aim to encourage students to focus on ways they think our society can improve access to justice. We welcome a two-page essay on your ideas for the future by email. In order to be elgible for the $2,500 scholarship applicants must meet the following criteria:
Must be a current high school senior, a full-time college student, or a graduate student;
Must apply via email and provide their name, university or college, major and expected graduation month and year;
Must be in good standing with their current or prospective institution;
Provide their application (a 500 to 1,000 word essay on your ideas for a more equitable legal system) by March 31, 2021.
Michael Moody Fitness Scholarship
The Michael Moody Fitness Scholarship is a college scholarship of $1,500 awarded to a high school senior, undergraduate, or graduate student who has demonstrated outstanding achievement, participation and leadership in school activities and work experience, and interest in pursuing a career in the health and fitness related fields. The student may apply and use the money for education-related expenses, including tuition, fees, books, supplies, room, and board. The scholarship is sponsored by Michael Moody Fitness.
In order to be eligible scholarship applicants must meet the following criteria:
Be United States citizens or legal residents living or claiming residency in one of the 50 united states, Washington, D.C. or Puerto Rico.
Be current high school senior, undergraduate, or graduate students who plan to enroll full-time in an accredited two-year or four-year college or university in the United States for the entire 2021-2022 academic year.
Demonstrate ambition and self-drive as evidenced by outstanding achievement in school, and participation and leadership in school activities and work experience.
Demonstrate interest in pursuing a career and enrolled in the following majors: Athletic Training, Psychology, Biology, Kinesiology, Nursing, General Medicine, Dentistry, Behavioral Sciences, Personal Training, Physical Education Teaching and Coaching, Health and Physical Fitness, Exercise Science, Sports and Recreation Management, Health Sciences, Physical Therapist, or another health- related major
For more information please visit: www.michaelmoodyfitness.com