Online Forms Business Office
- W-9 Request for Taxpayer ID (Muskingum Substitute W-9 form) (pdf)
- W-4 Federal Employee Withholding (pdf)
- IT-4 Ohio Employee Withholding (pdf)
- IT-4 NR Employee Statement of Residency in a Reciprocity State (pdf)
- W-9S Request for Student’s or Borrower’s Taxpayer ID and Certification (pdf)
- 8863 Education Tax Credits (pdf)
Purchasing & Accounts Payable
- Check Request (pdf)
- Expense reimbursement form (xls)
- Expense reimbursement form (pdf)
- Expenditure Transfer Form (pdf) (General rule: use this form to transfer funds already spent)
- Budget Transfer Form (pdf) (General rule: use this form to transfer funds not yet spent)
Student Account Forms
- TuitionPay Payment Plan Enrollment - Approved payment plan enrollment is online.
- Refund Request Form (pdf)
- Superceded: Payment Plan Agreement (Muskingum) (pdf) - See above form - Muskingum University now accepts TuitionPay from HigherOne as our preferred payment plan option. Information is available on our Student Billing Information page.
Student Health Insurance
For Domestic Full-time Undergraduate Students, the University is no longer offering a health insurance plan for domestic students. Information on this and other options is on the Student Health Insurance Page
International Students are required to maintain insurance compliant with INS requirements. Information will be included in the billing and available from Student Life.