Payroll Dates and Forms
A one stop place to take care of your Payroll and money management needs.
Faculty & Staff Payroll Information
Direct deposit information
All faculty and staff are paid via direct deposit. Pay ‘stubs’ are viewed through Muskie Link. The direct deposit form is below. Submit it to the HR office with a voided check. Do NOT send this information via email.
Access in Muskie Link is on the Employees menu. The advice is viewable on the morning of payday and pay advices for previous periods can also be viewed. Contact Payroll at email@example.com or Megan McCune at x8132.
Forms are available through the Online Form page through the Business Office.
Payroll Contact Information
- Faculty & Administration
Last Friday of each month, unless otherwise communicated. Please note, however, that direct deposit will be available on Wednesday, November 27th, due to the Thanksgiving Holiday observance.
Dates for the calendar year 2019:
November 27 (Wednesday)
- Support Staff
Bi-weekly on Fridays, unless otherwise communicated.
Dates for the calendar year:
January 4 and 18
February 1 and 15
March 1, 15 and 29
April 12 and 26
May 10 and 24
June 7 and 21
July 5 and 19
August 2, 16 and 30
September 13 and 27
October 11 and 25
November 8 and 22
December 6 and 20
Student Payroll Information
The Work Authorization form must be completed before a student can be paid for working on campus. The form documents the processes required by law and for our internal budgeting/approval process. The form is completed in the Financial Aid Office. To complete the form:
- Find a job on campus. Students seeking a job will need to find employment themselves, whether awarded Work Study or not. Students can either
- Ask departments directly. The Mail & Copy Center, Library and Physical Plant are some of the larger employers. Students participating in Athletics may also be able to obtain work in the Athletics area.
- Look in the Student Activities Digest daily email
- Ask friends!
- or The Financial Aid Office has information on some campus jobs.
- Go to the Financial Aid Office
- Bring two forms of ID:
- A University ID card or a valid Drivers License
- A Passport, Social Security card or birth certificate
- Complete a Form I-9 (available in the Financial Aid Office)
- Bring two forms of ID:
- Take the Work Authorization form to the job supervisor for approval
- Return the form to the Financial Aid Office. It is the student's responsibility to see that the form is returned.
A separate form must be completed for each job a student holds on campus.
BankMobile is offered through Muskielink. For more information about BankMobile, visit this link: http://bankmobiledisbursements.com/refundchoicessso/. You can select either direct deposit/ACH payment to your existing bank account or to a new BankMobile Vibe card. Read more about the refund/payroll disbursement options.
- Direct deposit to a checking or savings account. Funds generally post in 3-5 business days.
- The BankMobile Vibe Card. Funds are delivered the same business day. Information on services and fees can be found at BankMobile.
If you have any questions, please call the Business Office or email us
9th of each month during the fall and spring semesters;
Time entries are due in Muskielink by the 1st of the month, with supervisor approval by the 2nd.