Payroll Dates and Forms
A one stop place to take care of your Payroll and money management needs.
Faculty & Staff Payroll Information
Direct deposit information
All faculty and staff are paid via direct deposit. Pay ‘stubs’ are viewed through Muskie Link. The direct deposit form is below. Submit it to the HR office with a voided check. Do NOT send this information via email.
Access in Muskie Link is on the Employees menu. The advice is viewable on the morning of payday and pay advices for previous periods can also be viewed. Contact Payroll at firstname.lastname@example.org or Megan McCune at x8132.
Forms are available through the Online Form page through the Business Office.
Payroll Contact Information
Student Payroll Information
The Work Authorization form must be completed before a student can be paid for working on campus. The form documents the processes required by law and for our internal budgeting/approval process. The form is completed in the Financial Aid Office. To complete the form:
- Find a job on campus. Students seeking a job will need to find employment themselves, whether awarded Work Study or not. Students can either
- Ask departments directly. The Mail & Copy Center, Library and Physical Plant are some of the larger employers. Students participating in Athletics may also be able to obtain work in the Athletics area.
- Look in the Student Activities Digest daily email
- Ask friends!
- or The Financial Aid Office has information on some campus jobs.
- Go to the Financial Aid Office
- Bring two forms of ID:
- A University ID card or a valid Drivers License
- A Passport, Social Security card or birth certificate
- Complete a Form I-9 (available in the Financial Aid Office)
- Bring two forms of ID:
- Take the Work Authorization form to the job supervisor for approval
- Return the form to the Financial Aid Office. It is the student's responsibility to see that the form is returned.
A separate form must be completed for each job a student holds on campus.
You can select your payroll preference with BankMobile Disbursements, a technology solution, powered by BMTX, Inc. through Muskielink. For more information about BankMobile Disbursements, visit this link: http://bankmobiledisbursements.com/refundchoicessso/. Read more about the refund/payroll disbursement options.
If you have any questions, please call the Business Office or email us
9th of each month during the fall and spring semesters;
Time entries are due in Muskielink by the 1st of the month, with supervisor approval by the 2nd.