Student Affairs Administrative Assistant
Muskingum University, is seeking applicants for a full time Administrative Assistant for Student Affairs. The Administrative Assistant serves as the initial contact with students, parents, faculty and others seeking information or assistance from the division.
- Associates degree and three years of experience in progressively more responsible support staff position;
- Present a flexible, outgoing and engaging demeanor to students, faculty, staff and other internal and external audiences;
- Ability to maintain focus and positive energy in a fast-paced office environment;
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality on personal and system levels;
- Understanding of a small, liberal arts, residential campus;
- Excellent written, verbal, computer and organization systems skills, and ability to multi-task;
- Occasional and weekend and evening work are required;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint is required to produce professional written documents and to collect, analyze and report on data.
Please submit cover letter, resume and contact information for three references to: Human Resources Manager, Muskingum University, 163 Stormont Street, New Concord, OH 43762 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Muskingum University is an equal opportunity employer.