- Dust mop, sweep, wet mop, spray-buff floors.
- Vacuum and clean rugs and carpets.
- Scrub and clean restroom fixtures; keep restrooms supplied with towels, soap and other appropriate items.
- Dust and clean walls, doors, windows, woodwork and other above-floor surfaces.
- Clean elevators, stairwells and outside entrances.
- Keep records and make reports as instructed by Custodial Team Leader.
- Notify Custodial Team Leader of equipment and facilities needing repair or replacement.
- Replace accessible light bulbs.
- Collect and dispose of trash.
- Lock and unlock buildings and doors as directed.
- Communicate to Team Leader any potential safety or mechanical hazards observed.
- Maintain supply closet and inventory.
- Supervise student helpers as assigned. Assign tasks, monitor work, provide feedback and evaluate work.
- Scrub floors with machines.
- Vacuum furniture and drapes.
- Wash waste receptacles.
- Shovel and remove snow.
- Event set-ups as required, assist in moving tents, stage, tables, chairs, etc...
- Strip and refinish floors.
- Wash walls, vents and radiators
- Wash and vacuum light fixtures.
- Shampoo carpets.
- Move / relocate furniture.
- Other duties as assigned.
Please send cover letter, resume, and a list of references to: Kathy Moore, Human Resources Manager, at email@example.com. Materials can also be faxed to 740-826-6131. Review of candidates will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Muskingum University is an equal opportunity employer.