MAP: Nursing (RN to BSN)
Liberally educated nursing graduates are able to integrate knowledge, skills and values from the arts and sciences to provide safe quality nursing care, to act as advocates for families, groups and communities and to manage twenty-first century changes in the health care system.
If you are a RN with a desire to improve your qualifications, the RN-to-BSN program is the answer. Click to apply for admission.
RNs must have completed an accredited ADN or diploma nursing program and hold an Ohio active unrestricted nursing license. (Minimum overall GPA of 2.5 required).
Expand your professional nursing career opportunities and enhance your current nursing practice by completing your BSN from Muskingum University.
- Courses taught 100% online by experienced and highly qualified nursing faculty.
- Flexible course scheduling to meet the needs of the working nurse.
- Engaging and interactive curriculum that promotes critical thinking and supports evidence based practice theories and concepts.
- Easy transfer of course credit from previous academic experience.
- Opportunities to earn elective credit for professional work experience via the Muskingum University Nursing Competency portfolio process.
- Nationally accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- Exceptional customer service from faculty and nursing program advisors.
- Tuition discounts available.
- Enhanced opportunities for career growth, expansion and promotion.
- Prepares graduates for advancing their education in nursing.
If you would like to request additional information, complete the form below.