PLUS Early Connection Program
Participate in the PLUS Early Connection Program this Summer!
The PLUS Early Connection Program is a summer transition program designed to assist incoming freshman PLUS students making the transition to college. Accepted PLUS students will move in to campus two weeks before the start of classes and participate in a variety of activities, class sessions, off-campus trips, and tutorial sessions to get you ready for Fall semester.
PLUS Early Connection students will:
- move in to your actual dorm room
- get early start on a course for Fall general education credit
- have access to regular PLUS services
- participate in structured social activities on and off campus
- preview general study strategies
- develop an individual study plan for Fall semester
- participate in study groups
- receive explicit self-advocacy training
- gain support of a peer mentor
- attend small group instruction and support in:
- academic policies,
- student code of conduct, and
- residence life policies
Participation in this program is limited! If you are interested, please complete the online registration below, send a $100 deposit* to the business office, and make sure you have completed your PLUS application including all documentation. We look forward to seeing you in August!
Melissa Choate,PLUS Services Coordinator, Muskingum University
*The $100 deposit is in addition to the deposit required to confirm attendance at Muskingum University. Deposits must be mailed by check to Student Accounts 10 College Drive, PO Box 1837 New Concord, OH 43762 or paid by credit/debit card by calling 740-826-8111.
For questions, please contact Melissa Choate by phone at 740-826-6133 or by email at email@example.com.