PLUS Program Affordability
The PLUS Program reflects the University’s commitment to affordability.
Cost of PLUS Program Services for 2020-2021
Each student may select the level of service that best meets their unique learning needs. Each level of service has a specific fee which is added to the student’s Muskingum University bill and may be calculated into the student’s financial need.
- Premier – $4,085 per semester – comprehensive academic support – up to 5 hours per week
- Select – $2,450 per semester – less frequent academic support – up to 3 hours per week
- Transitional – $1,350 per semester – support for transition from high school to college OR college to career – up to 1.5 hours per week
The PLUS Opportunity Award is a need-based scholarship to support students with financial need in accessing the PLUS Program Services at the Premier-level of support. The PLUS Opportunity Award may be valued at up to $2000 per semester.
To be considered for the PLUS Opportunity Award, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be accepted to Muskingum University
- Earned at least a high school GPA of 2.75
- Be accepted to the PLUS Program
- Select Premier-level of PLUS services
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA) by February 1
PLUS Program students may receive this scholarship for up to three years if they:
- Receive Premier-level of PLUS services
- Maintain at least a cumulative and semester GPA of 2.0
- Earn at least 12 credit hours per semester
To apply for the PLUS Opportunity Award, an application should be submitted by March 1 for priority consideration. However, applications will continue to be received until May 1. For more information about this and other scholarships, visit the Student Financial Services website.
More Information about Affordability
Please view these Muskingum University websites: