Muskingum University Art Scholarships are awarded to students who demonstrate outstanding talent and potential through their art portfolios. The value of the Art Scholarship may be up to $2,000 annually, renewable for up to four years of study at Muskingum.
Financial need is not a requirement, though these awards are factored into a comprehensive financial aid package for students demonstrating need. Students are encouraged to apply early for the Art Scholarship, as awards to students whose applications are received after a need-based financial aid package is sent will be limited to a maximum of $1,000. To be considered for an Art Scholarship, a student must:
- Be admitted to Muskingum University as a full-time student.
- Present a portfolio of art works for review by the Muskingum University art faculty. Please call 740-826-8095 to schedule a portfolio review.
To maintain eligibility, a student must:
- Enroll in a minimum of one art course per semester.
- Maintain a minimum of a 3.0 grade point average within art courses and a 2.5 average in all college course work.
- Submit a portfolio for annual review, showing recent work only.
Please log in to your admission account to apply.