Please log in to your admission account to apply for the Art Scholarship or continue reading for more information.
Muskingum University Art Scholarships are awarded to students who demonstrate outstanding talent and potential through their art portfolios. The value of the Art Scholarship may be up to $2,000 annually, renewable for up to four years of study at Muskingum.
Financial need is not a requirement, though these awards are factored into a comprehensive financial aid package for students demonstrating need. Students are encouraged to apply early for the Art Scholarship, as awards to students whose applications are received after a need-based financial aid package is sent will be limited to a maximum of $1,000. To be considered for an Art Scholarship, a student must:
- Be admitted to Muskingum University as a full-time student.
- Present a portfolio of art works for review by the Muskingum University art faculty. Please call 740-826-8095 to schedule a portfolio review.
To maintain eligibility, a student must:
- Enroll in a minimum of one art course per semester.
- Maintain a minimum of a 3.0 grade point average within art courses and a 2.5 average in all college course work.
- Submit a portfolio for annual review, showing recent work only.
Please log in to your admission account to apply.