Faculty & Staff
• The sinfonia and concertos of Giovanni Battista Martini
• Instrumental Conducting--maximizing gestural competency to minimize verbal instruction
Dr. David Turrill serves as director of bands and coordinator of music education. He conducts the Muskingum Wind Ensemble, the Muskingum Valley Symphonic Winds, and oversees all aspects of the band program. He also teaches applied trumpet and courses in music education, and serves as the faculty advisor for the Muskingum's Collegiate Music Educators Association.
Dr. Turrill is active as a freelance trumpet performer and is a request guest clinician at high schools throughout Ohio, and has served as guest conductor for numerous honor band festivals.
- Fundamentals of Music Theory
- Trumpet Lessons
- Wind Ensemble
- Muskingum Valley Symphonic Winds
- Spirit Band
- Introduction to Music Education
- Brass and Percussion Methods and Pedagogy
- Foundations of Jazz
- Conducting II
- Principles of Music Composition
- Music Education: Teaching Instrumental Music