Our Nursing Program’s traditional pre-licensure Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N.) degree will prepare you to become a nurse and make a difference within a career field that is growing faster than the average for all occupations.
- Over the past six years, Muskingum University’s Nursing program had a 99.3 percent average pass rate for first time test takers on the NCLEX.
- 100% Job Placement (2016 - 2022)
- #1 Ranked Nursing Program in Ohio by RegisteredNursing.org
- #1 Ranked Nursing Program in Ohio by RN Careers
- Coursework tailored to meet healthcare employers’ requirements and expectations for nursing practice
- Small class sizes that foster individual attention from experienced quality faculty
- Clinical practicums that prepare the graduate for work in a variety of healthcare settings, e.g. pediatric clinical practicums are held at Nationwide Children’s Hospital, a premier children’s hospital in Ohio
- Critical thinking and technical skill development and practice in a state-of-the-art nursing laboratory
- Opportunities to meet prospective employers prior to graduation
- Full approval from the Ohio Board of Nursing
- National accreditation by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Our graduates had a 99.3% pass rate for first-time test takers on the National Council Licensure Exam for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN) in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021.
We are proud to report 100% employment of our graduates with exceptional employer satisfaction feedback and enthusiasm after hiring Muskingum nursing graduates.