Our Nursing Program’s traditional pre-licensure Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N.) degree will prepare you to become a nurse and make a difference within a career field that is growing faster than the average for all occupations.
- 100% pass rate for first-time test takers on the National Council Licensure Exam for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN) four years in a row. (2016 - 2019).
- 100% Job Placement. (2016 - 2019).
- Coursework tailored to meet healthcare employers’ requirements and expectations for nursing practice
- Small class sizes that foster individual attention from experienced quality faculty
- Clinical practicums that prepare the graduate for work in a variety of healthcare settings, e.g. pediatric clinical practicums are held at Nationwide Children’s Hospital, a premier children’s hospital in Ohio
- Critical thinking and technical skill development and practice in a state-of-the-art nursing laboratory
- Opportunities to meet prospective employers prior to graduation
- Full approval from the Ohio Board of Nursing
- National accreditation by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Our graduates had a 100% pass rate for first-time test takers on the National Council Licensure Exam for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN) in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
We are proud to report 100% employment of our graduates with exceptional employer satisfaction feedback and enthusiasm after hiring Muskingum nursing graduates.