The theme of #MuskieHomecoming Day 2 was definitely enthusiasm. If you had a chance to walk around campus, then you saw people young and old, past and present, from all over the country soaking in the amazing day. Saturday kicked off bright and early with the M-Club breakfast, was capped by the Muskingum Society Reception that evening, with a whole bunch in between, including:
- President’s Hassler’s HWC announcement to a jam packed Steele Center
- Parade of homecoming classes on the quad
- East lawn tailgate
- Homecoming Football game against BW
- Homecoming Women's Soccer game against BW
- Announcement of the 2019 Homecoming king (Brenton Franks) and queen (Kamryn Smith)
- Lots of smiling faces!
To view the Day 2 fun, check the photos below.