Graduate Teacher Education

Whether you're a licensed teacher or hold a bachelor’s degree in any field of study seeking to become a licensed teacher, Muskingum has a graduate program for you.


Master of Arts in Education (MAE)

Are you a licensed teacher looking to further your credentials?

Learn more about Muskingum's MAE program here.


Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT)

Do you hold a bachelor's degree in something other than education and wish to become a licensed teacher?

Learn more about Muskingum's MAT program here.


Educational Specialist (Ed.S.)

Do you hold a master’s degree in education and want to expand your teaching or leadership skills with an intermediary step between a master’s degree and a doctorate?



Contact Nancy Bradley, Advisor for Graduate Teacher Education, at
740-826-8038 or


Back to top