|Join advisor, Nancy Bradley, via Zoom to learn more about Muskingum's Graduate Teacher Education programs|
Providing an ACCELERATED PATH to the Mild to Moderate Intervention Specialist license
“Education is the most powerful tool which you can use to change the world" -Nelson Mandela
Learn strategies and instructional skills to teach students with learning challenges, giving them the opportunity to learn, grow, and succeed.
Why choose Jumpstart?
- All classes, including the 7-week integrated summer session, are online
- Offers pathways for both INITIAL and ADVANCED licensure candidates
- 7-week online session starts in June
- Courses outside of the 7-week session are available ONLINE in every term
- Make a life-long impact on students and their families
- Graduates are in high demand…over 95% of students are hired or retained by their school districts; many, while participating in JUMPSTART
- Change or start a new career in education in a very short time
Already a Licensed Educator?
- Start in spring and earn the license for the start of the new school year
Already hold a bachelor's degree but are seeking your initial teaching license?
- Earn your license AND your master’s degree in as few as 18 months
- All courses outside of the 7-week summer session are available online
Space is Limited – Reserve Your Spot!
For more information, to ask questions, receive a complementary audit or reserve your spot, please contact Nancy at 740.826.8038 or email@example.com
If you want to earn the ISMM license but the JUMPSTART format doesn’t work for you, Muskingum offers other options:
- Already a licensed educator – Click here
- Seeking your Initial teaching license – Click here