Lee Rhodes, Superintendent of Building & Grounds
Hours of Operation
During the School Year: 7:00 a.m.–5:30 p.m. Mon–Sat
During the Summer: 7:00 a.m.–3:30 p.m. Mon–Fri
FOR AFTER HOUR EMERGENCIES, contact: Campus Police at x8155
Submitting Work Order Requests
Work order requests may be submitted in any of the following ways:
- Complete the online Work Order Request Form.
- Fill out a Maintenance and Repair Work Order form available at the Physical Plant Office or from your department secretary.
- In case of emergencies, contact the Physical Plant Office directly @ x8160.
While all three are acceptable, it is preferable that minor or routine work order requests be made by completing the online form.
To ensure that work order requests are processed in as timely a fashion as possible, please follow the guidelines listed below:
- The person submitting the work order request should provide his/her full name and phone number.
- Give the exact location of the item(s) in need of repair (i.e., building name, room number, etc.).
- Give a detailed explantation of the request being submitted.