Welcome to The Study Center
We offer free peer tutoring to all Muskingum University students.
Our mission is to provide the support that students need to succeed in classes that they find to be challenging. If you are struggling in any of your classes, please contact us to find out what we can do for you.
Making an appointment on Tutor Ocean
Log into Tutor Ocean at https://studycenter.tutorocean.com (It is important to use this link to access the Muskingum University site.)
- Click Sign Up
- Click Sign up as Student
- If you are already logged into Microsoft 365 on your device, you will be logged in automatically.
- If you are not logged in automatically, enter your Microsoft 365 username (full email address) and password.
- On the Dashboard, click Find Services at the top of the screen.
- Enter a subject in the search box at the top of the Tutor Profile page, then click Find Hosts.
- Choose a tutor and click their Profile to find available appointment times.
- Some appointments will offer you a choice to meet in-person at the Study Center in Chess 317 or online on Teams.
Please note that logging into Tutor Ocean will allow access to your calendar for the purpose of appointment scheduling.
For questions about tutoring or academic consultation, please contact:
Assistant Director of Academic Programs & Events
Montgomery Hall 116
(740) 826-6154 (X6154)