Muskingum's Writing Center is open to support all your writing needs. We have trained tutors ready to assist with crafting, reviewing, and revising your work.
To sign up for an in-person appointment or a virtual consultation over Teams follow this link:
See Instructions Below.
Writing Center (Cambridge 16): Reserve an appointment on Tutor Ocean for an in-person meeting in Cambridge or for a virtual meeting over Teams. See link above. Drop-ins also welcome.
By appointment (in person or remote over Teams) and walk-ins (in person)
Making an appointment on Tutor Ocean
Log into Tutor Ocean at https://studycenter.tutorocean.com
- Click Sign Up
- Click Sign up as Student
- If you are already logged into Microsoft 365 on your device, you will be logged in automatically.
- If you are not logged in automatically, enter your Microsoft 365 username (full email address) and password.
- On the Dashboard, click Find Services at the top of the screen.
- Enter "writing" in the search box at the top of the Tutor Profile page, then click Find Hosts.
- Choose a tutor and click their Profile to find available appointment times.
- Tutors will contact you with information about how to have your work ready to share over Outlook Word or over Teams.
If you have any questions, please contact James Fox at firstname.lastname@example.org