Join an exciting new program in Global Studies and situate your exploration of world cultures within your areas of interest and career preparation. This unique program prepares students for living and working in a global context.
- Choice of career tracks in Global Organizations and Security, Global Humanities (Arts, Cultures, Languages), or International Business.
- Courses that span a broad disciplinary base.
- High impact global experiences with flexible options including study abroad, Washington semester, Model UN, performance leadership, or internships.
- Global internship and other opportunities, such as a year-long teaching assistantship at our partner institution, Universidad de Castilla-La Mancha.
- Senior capstone reflection and presentation on a global high impact experience.