YOU are invited to our first ever Virtual 5K. While we are currently practicing social distancing, you can still remain active with summer almost here. All runners are welcome!
Event registration kicks off on National Running Day, Wednesday June 3, and runs through June 30. Once you register you can run your virtual 5K at any time.
Show the love and pride you have for the Long Magenta Line and sign-up today! We are all a Muskingum community together.
Participants will receive:
- Muskingum brand aluminum water bottle
- University branded decal (for sporting on our favorite water bottle or Hydroflask)
- Certificate of completion
- Plus, your entry fee of $25 will impact a Muskingum student on our campus.
100% of “Miles for Muskingum” proceeds will go to the Muskingum Fund for student scholarships!
Registration is easy as 1, 2, 3, Muskies!
- Visit https://www.givecampus.com/campaigns/4797/donations/new and enter $25 as the gift amount. This gift to student financial aid serves as your registration fee.
- Click on Select a Designation and select “Miles for Muskingum.” This lets us know that you are signing up to participate in the Virtual 5K.
- Complete the remainder of the form with your info. You’re almost done!
- Click on Go to Checkout and that will take you to the payment screen. Enter your form of payment (we accept VISA, MC, AMEX) and select Submit. You will receive a payment confirmation via email. You’re all set.
Now, put your best two feet forward and RUN, Muskies!
Please contact email@example.com for more information or questions regarding the Virtual 5K.