MISST Program Overview
Muskingum University offers a unique graduate program integrating business and technology to develop the 21st century professional.
Achieve your degree fully online in as little as six terms by taking twelve 3-hour courses.
Introductory Courses (prerequisites to Team and Individual Courses)
- INFR 617 Foundations of Strategy Systems and Technology (3 semester credit hours)
- INFR 521 Team Problem Solving and Collaboration (3)
- INFR 512 Information Systems Value Management (3)
- INFR 513 Intelligent Systems (3)
- INFR 514 Business Strategy (3)
- INFR 515 Business Agility (3)
- INFR 516 Enterprise Architecture (3)
- INFR 517 Data in the Enterprise (3)
- INFR 518 The Next Decade (3)
- INFR 618 Information Technology Fundamentals (3)
- INFR 625 Individual Studies (3)
- INFR 630 Capstone: Applied Information Strategy, Systems, and Technology (3)