A unique graduate program that helps you develop the competencies to:
- Lead strategic or technical change in your organization
- Make information technology decisions related to the development of a business strategy
- Align new and existing information technology systems with a business strategy
- Effect change using superior communications, leadership, and project management skill
Do you have all the skills you need to succeed in business?
It's plain and simple.
Employers are looking for leadership material—people they can count on to find solutions and inspire others. Fortify your skills and your future with an exciting graduate program developed by Muskingum University.
Fully online, the Master of Information Strategy, Systems and Technology (MISST) program engages participants in developing competencies that are necessary to successfully work at the dynamic interface of business and technology.
Through an innovative learning architecture, participants gain and apply knowledge "just-in-time" through the completion of courses that reflect realistic business scenarios. The online learning format provides a learning environment combining the benefits of a highly personal experience and the convenience of e-learning.
As graduates of the MISST program armed with sharpened communication, collaboration and leadership skills, you will be prepared to lead strategic change in your organization.
A Sampling of the Professions Engaged in MISST:
- Application Architect
- Application Support Manager
- Business Analyst
- Business Analyst Manager
- Business Assistant
- Director - Higher Education
- Consultant - IT
- Consultant - Project Management
- Director - Non Profit
- Director - Business Development
- Director - IT
- Financial Analyst
- Manager - HR
- Manager - IT
- Manufacturing - Manager
- Manufacturing - Line
- Office Manager
- Project Manager
- Small Business Owner