Admission to the Accelerated BSN Program
For students interested in the Accelerated BSN program at Muskingum University, getting started is simple.
- Contact Joe Shaeffer at (740) 826-6162.
- Request official transcripts from all colleges you have previously attended be sent directly to Muskingum University. Transcripts not sent directly to Muskingum (even if sealed) are not considered official.
- Make an appointment with Joe, the ABSN advisor. He will use your transcript to show you how your courses from other colleges will transfer into the ABSN program.
- Complete the Accelerated BSN application form.
- A non-nursing bachelor’s degree or higher is required before admission
- A total of 28 semester hours of prerequisite coursework – 8 classes – in health and science must be completed satisfactorily prior to admission into the ABSN program; Request an audit
- Send the $20 application fee to:
Graduate and Continuing Studies
10 College Drive
PO Box 1837
New Concord OH 43762-1837