Saturday, May 7, 2022
Anne C. Steele Center
Orbit TV - watch locally on New Concord Cable 1020 or Vimeo, https://vimeo.com/orbitmediatv
WMCO - listen locally on 90.7 FM or online, http://www.orbitmediaonline.com/wmco-90-7/listen-live/
11:00 AM Ceremony:
2:00 PM Ceremony:
Commencement photos are available at Bruce Heflin Photography: mypicturesnow.com
- Undergraduate Commencement Ceremonies are scheduled for Saturday, May 7 at 11:00 AM and 2:00 PM. (Graduates are assigned to a specific ceremony based upon major.)
- Each graduate may have up to eight guests. We do not use tickets. Guests will register in the Anne C. Steele Center atrium.
- Commencement will be live-streamed and recorded. Links will be provided on this webpage on May 7.
- Graduates should check their Muskingum University email account for their assigned Commencement time and other important information about ordering cap and gown, exit counseling for financial aid, and more.
- The campus bookstore will be open 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM on May 7.
- Patton Dining will be open 8:30 AM - 10:30 AM for Continental Breakfast ($5.30 per person) and 10:30 AM - 1:30 PM for Brunch ($10.40 per person).
- The Bait Shop Cafe & Starbucks will be open 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM.
- Please enter campus from Comin Street.
- Use the parking lot on the right or the lot on the left closer to the football field.
- An elevator is available in Philip and Betsey Caldwell Hall to move from the lower level of the parking lot to the Quad.
- Shuttles will be running between parking lots and the Steele Center before and after each ceremony.
- Doors will open 45 minutes prior to the start of each ceremony.
- Guests will check in at the registration table using their graduate's name.
- Each graduate may have up to eight guests.
- We have a limited amount of accessible seating available for guests who use a wheelchair or are unable to climb stairs. Please plan to arrive early if you require accessible seating. For those who will be in the designated wheelchair section, one additional guest may join each person.
- Please make a plan for a location to meet after graduates process out of the Commencement ceremony.
- Graduates will recess to the Quad after the ceremony. If it is raining, they will recess to the John Glenn Gym.
Health & Safety
- Masks are optional on campus and at Commencement.
- Each group of guests will be seated together with 3' distance between groups.
Watch your Muskie email for updates.