Welcome to Muskingum Intramurals!
To submit a roster, visit Muskingum's IMLeague's page.
While there are several rules/regulations attached to each individual sport and the Intramural Program as a whole, two overarching mentalities guide us in those rules/regulations.
- Intramurals is a place for all to enjoy any sport or recreation activity solely for the love of the sport and/or activity and that regardless of your abilities Intramurals is welcoming to all individuals.
- While we expect a certain level of competitiveness from our participants remember this is just Intramurals not the World Series. Please leave you attitudes, egos, and poor sportsmanship off of our fields and courts and just enjoy the camaraderie of your fellow students, staff and faculty members participating in Intramurals.
The purpose of the Muskingum University Intramural and Recreation Program is to provide opportunities for students, faculty, and staff to actively engage in healthy competition through sports and other recreational activities; while providing structure for an experiential education which fosters a safe and welcoming environment built upon peaceful play.
Fall Intramural Offerings
- Indoor Volleyball
- 3v3 Basketball
- September- Slow Pitch Softball
- October- TBD
- November- Turkey Bowl (Flag Football Tournament) 5th Annual
Spring Intramural Offerings
- Indoor Volleyball
- 5v5 Basketball
- TBD (Euchre or Disc Golf)
- January/February- TBD
- March- TBD
- April- Bunny Bowl (Flag Football Tournament) 3rd Annual
- Disc Golf (view the course map)
- To provide healthy reaction based activities as an outlet to relieve stress from daily routines for all students, faculty, and staff.
- To provide an opportunity to develop sportsmanship within competitions.
- To provide an opportunity to make social contacts and friendships outside of those created within the classroom and residence halls.
- To allow for students, faculty, and staff, regardless of their abilities, an opportunity to participate in recreational activities they personally enjoy.
- To help participants gain and/or realize the physical benefits derived from active participation in sports and recreation.
All time lines for the sports being offered can be found on our IMLeagues page or our Orgsync page. All time lines are rough estimates and are subject to change based upon participant interest levels, group conduct, weather, varsity athletics, length of previous league sport, and availability of student staff.
If there is a sport or activity you would like to see on campus but is not currently on any of our lists please contact our staff with your ideas and a list of other people interested in the same sport or activity. Email us at email@example.com.
- Timelines for leagues and tournaments as well as rosters can be found on IMLeagues, in our drop locations marked by our magenta banners, the Chess Office during the Student Coordinator’s regular hours (TBD), Director of Recreation & Campus Activities Office (TOC 218) and Orgsync.
- For more information about any of our offerings please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For quick updates on what we are offering for what is going on in our area follow us on twitter, like our facebook page, or friend us on facebook.
Director of Recreation and Campus Activities