All students living in University housing are required to have a Resident Board Plan (university meal plan). Members of the University community may dine at the university dining hall by using Residential Dining Memberships and Muskie Bucks which can be purchased through ARAMARK. Dining prices are posted at the dining hall.
Meal plan options
- Unlimited meals per week plus $100 Dining Dollars
- 14 meals per week plus $200 Dining Dollars
- 10 meals per week plus $250 Dining Dollars
- Block 250: 250 meals per semester plus $200 Dining Dollars
- Block 125: 125 meals per semester plus $250 Dining Dollars
Dining Dollars can be used at the Winn Café located in the Walter K. Chess Center, in the Bait Shop and Patton Dining Hall.
Dining service hours vary by each facility location and are posted in the dining hall and on the Dining Services website.
Patton Dining Hall
Monday-Thursday: 7:00AM-9:00 PM
Saturday-Sunday: 8:30AM-7:30 PM
Winn Café (Chess Center)
Sunday - Thursday: 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Friday - Saturday: 7:00 PM - 1:00 AM
Bait Shop (BOC)
Monday - Friday: 7:30 AM - 3:00 PM
Saturday - Sunday: Closed