Student refunds and payroll disbursements are processed through BankMobile Disbursements, a technology solution, powered by BMTX, Inc. through Muskielink. For more information about BankMobile Disbursements, visit this link: http://bankmobiledisbursements.com/refundchoicessso/. Read more about the refund/payroll disbursement options.
If you have questions, please call the Business Office or email us.
Location and contact information
Make a payment directly by clicking here. You will need to input the student's name and ID number. If you have any questions, you can call the Business Office to discuss your account at the either of the numbers above.
Student Billing Information
Forms due at payment due date- Avoid delays and complications at the start of the term by making payment and completing all paperwork prior to the August 1 (January 2 for Spring) due date:
- Payment in full as indicated on the bill or enrollment in the payment plan
- Completion of all business office and financial aid paperwork.
Including, but not limited to:
- Entrance Counseling and MPN for student loans
- Financial Aid Verification if required
- Evidence of any external scholarship to be paid directly to Muskingum University
*Payments using private loans should also be complete with notification of payment date sent to the University.
- Refund Request Form (pdf)
Tuition and Fees
|Undergraduate Fees 2023-2024||Semester||Annual|
|Room and Board (standard double)||$6,275||$12,550|
|Matriculation Fee (one time only)||$250|
|Tuition Overload (per credit over 18)||$1,040|
|Tuition Per Credit Hour||$1,277|
|PLUS Program fees 2023-2024||Semester||Annual|
|Select & Connection Bundle||$4,750||$9,500|
|Applied Music - 30 min.||$324|
|Applied Music - 60 min- majors||$365|
|Applied Music- 60 min - non majors||$520|
|Parking pass||$60 (annual)|
|Student Teaching Fee||$360|
|Nursing Program Fee||$120 (per term 3rd semester and beyond)|
|Nursing ATI Fee||$243/278 (per term)|
|Athletic Training Lab Fee||$100 (per term)|
|Late Payment Fee||$85|
|May Term and More 2023|
|Tuition||$500 per credit hour|
|Room - standard double per week||$218|
|Room - May Term rate (double)||$610|
|Room - full summer rate (double)||$1,140|
|MAP Tuition||per credit hour|
|Spring 2023, Summer 2023||$550|
|Fall 2023, Spring 2024, Summer 2024||$495|
|Accelerated BSN Program Tuition||per credit hour|
|Fall 2023, Spring 2024||$495|
|Grad Teacher Ed (MAT) Tuition||per credit hour|
|Spring 2023, Summer 2023||$580|
|Fall 2023, Spring 2024, Summer 2024||$585|
|MBIS Tuition||per credit hour|
|Spring 2023, Summer 2023||$695|
|Fall 2023, Spring 2024, Summer 2024||$695|
|Master of Applied Leadership||per credit hour|
|Doctor of Applied Leadership||per credit hour|
|MOT Tuition||per credit hour|
Protecting your investment (and your stuff)
Muskingum is proud to partner with GradGuard to offer protection for both your tuition investment and your stuff.
Tuition Refund Insurance. This elective coverage offers up to 100% tuition refund, up to the policy limits, when a student can’t complete classes for the semester due to a covered medical reason. To enroll or for more information go to GradGuard or call (877) 556-3984.
- Renters insurance. On college campuses (or off) – where laptops and other valuables are often left unattended in libraries, classrooms, dorm rooms, and study areas – theft can be a real concern. If your laptop or other valuables are stolen, YOU are responsible for replacing them, not the school.
- Parents may have coverage for this on homeowners insurance.
- If not, Renters Insurance for College Students from Grad Guard may make sense. Coverage starts at $13 per month and includes liability coverage.
Planning for the Future
Muskingum University is a participating institution in the Private College 529 Plan. The plan allows one to prepay tomorrow's tuition at today's price (with a discount). Information is at https://www.privatecollege529.com/