Student refunds and payroll disbursements are processed through our BankMobile program offered through Muskielink. For more information about BankMobile, visit this link: http://bankmobiledisbursements.com/refundchoicessso/. You can select either a direct deposit/ACH payment to your existing bank account or to a new prepaid card. Read more about the refund/payroll disbursement options.
If you have questions, please call the Business Office or email us.
Location and contact information
Make a payment directly by clicking here. You will need to input the student's name and ID number. If you have any questions, you can call the Business Office to discuss your account at the either of the numbers above.
Student Billing Information
Forms due at payment due date- Avoid delays and complications at the start of the term by making payment and completing all paperwork prior to the August 15 (January 2 for Spring) due date:
- Payment in full as indicated on the bill or enrollment in the payment plan
- Completion of all business office and financial aid paperwork.
Including, but not limited to:
- Entrance Counseling and MPN for student loans
- Financial Aid Verification if required
- Evidence of any external scholarship to be paid directly to Muskingum University
*Payments using private loans should also be complete with notification of payment date sent to the University.
TuitionPay Payment Plan Enrollment
- TuitionPay from Higher One manages our payment plan. Enroll with the above form or Enroll online here!
- Note: The TuitionPay payment plan is designed for traditional undergraduates. Graduate and MAP students should contact the Business Office to discuss a semester only plan.
- Refund Request Form (pdf)
Protecting your investment (and your stuff)
Muskingum is proud to partner with GradGuard to offer protection for both your tuition investment and your stuff.
Tuition Refund Insurance. This elective coverage offers up to 100% tuition refund, up to the policy limits, when a student can’t complete classes for the semester due to a covered medical reason. To enroll or for more information go to GradGuard or call (877) 556-3984.
- Renters insurance. On college campuses (or off) – where laptops and other valuables are often left unattended in libraries, classrooms, dorm rooms, and study areas – theft can be a real concern. If your laptop or other valuables are stolen, YOU are responsible for replacing them, not the school.
- Parents may have coverage for this on homeowners insurance.
- If not, Renters Insurance for College Students from Grad Guard may make sense. Coverage starts at $13 per month and includes liability coverage.
Planning for the Future
Muskingum University is a participating institution in the Private College 529 Plan. The plan allows one to prepay tomorrow's tuition at today's price (with a discount). Information is at https://www.privatecollege529.com/