Humans have unlimited wants, but limited resources. Economics studies how to best allocate those resources. It helps provide some insight into world’s most pressing questions, from ending global poverty to studying the impact of technology to how to improve the environment.
- Objectively analyze situations, identify key variables, and develop the most effective strategy to solve problems.
- Develop proficiency in theoretical and data driven analyses and a better understanding of how the world works.
- Development of skills employers and graduate schools’ value.
- Integration with programs across the University.
- Equip students with the tools necessary to be successful after graduation.
- Our graduates find jobs throughout Ohio and across the United States. Some employers that have hired Muskies include:
- Local and state governments: Assistant Auditor for the State of Ohio