The Engineering Science program gives you the knowledge, skills, and experience needed to compete for engineering positions in industry or to gain acceptance into a graduate program for further education.
Our program starts with a broad background in physics and builds on this foundation with aspects of electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, computational science, and material science.
- Accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET
- Small student-to-faculty ratio
- Hands-on laboratory experience in most courses
- Implementation of engineering design and computational science across the curriculum
- Incorporation of latest software tools and hardware (MATLAB, SolidWorks, 3D printing)
Engineering Science Enrollment and Graduation Data
|Academic Rank||Currently Enrolled|
|Year||Number of Graduates|
Our domestic students’ pass rate for the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) Exam is ~75%.
After graduation, our students have gone on to study automotive engineering, materials engineering, and bioengineering at the graduate level.
Engineering Science graduates have gone to work as electrical engineers, mechanical engineers, research engineers, project engineers, product engineers, and process engineers.