Summer Music Theatre CAMP Registration
Join the Summer Music Theatre CAMP at Muskingum University for a week of singing, acting, dance, performance, and making friendships that will last a lifetime!
|Camper Type:||Fee:||Fee Includes:|
|Resident Campers||$585||All activities, 6 nights lodging (usually a double room), 18 meals beginning with dinner Sunday evening, pizza party, final reception following Saturday afternoon performance, a souvenir camp photo. Dorms are air-conditioned. Bring bedding and towels. Camp staff members are in residence nightly to provide assistance and respond to emergencies.|
|Day Camper with meals||$485||Tuition plus daily lunch and dinner.|
|Day Camper without meals||$385||Tuition only, no meal plan included.|
For all participants:
- A non-refundable deposit fee of $50 and all materials are due April 29, 2019 or until filled (This deposit will be applied to tuition).
- Checks should be made payable to: Muskingum University Music Theatre CAMP.
- A letter of acceptance and further information will be sent to all campers by May 10.
- Balance of tuition, housing & dining is due May 25.
- Late applicants may be accepted at the discretion of the camp director.
- A limited number of scholarships are available. Determinations will be based upon talent, need and your teacher's letter of recommendation. These scholarships will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please include a letter of recommendation from your music teacher, and either a video or DVD of two contrasting music theatre selections, labeled with your name, address, telephone number, as well as song titles.
* Audition materials may also be submitted electronically *
(CAMP fees, excluding the $50 deposit, are fully refundable if notification of cancellation is received by the director by June 1)