Summer Music Theatre CAMP Registration
Due to evolving Coronavirus governmental guidelines and restriction, CAMP 2020 may be postponed or cancelled. Please watch for updates.
|Camper Type:||Fee:||Fee Includes:|
|Resident Campers||$585||All activities, 6 nights lodging (usually a double room), 18 meals beginning with dinner Sunday evening, pizza party, final reception following Saturday afternoon performance, a souvenir camp photo. Dorms are air-conditioned. Bring bedding and towels. Camp staff members are in residence nightly to provide assistance and respond to emergencies.|
|Day Camper with meals||$485||Tuition plus daily lunch and dinner.|
|Day Camper without meals||$385||Tuition only, no meal plan included.|
For all participants:
- A deposit fee of $50. (This deposit will be applied to tuition.)
- Registrations will be accepted until the CAMP is filled.
- Should the CAMP (June 21-June 27, 2020 ) be postponed or canceled due to governmental Covid 19 guidelines and restrictions, your $50 deposit will be refunded.
- Checks should be made payable to: Music Theatre CAMP.
- A letter of acceptance and further information will be sent to all campers by May 7.
- Balance of tuition, housing & dining is due May 25.
- Late applicants may be accepted at the discretion of the camp director.
- A limited number of scholarships are available. Determinations will be based upon talent, need and your teacher's letter of recommendation. These scholarships will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please include a letter of recommendation from your music teacher, and a video of two contrasting music theatre selections, labeled with your name, address, telephone number, as well as song titles.
Audition materials should be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
(CAMP fees, excluding the $50 deposit, are fully refundable if notification of cancellation is received by the director by June 1)