Four Easy Steps to Use Library Course Reserves
Available when the library is open.
- Bring your ID to the library.
- Look in the large notebook at the Circulation Desk and find the professor's name.
- Find the name of the item you need and tell the student worker.
- Give the Circulation Desk worker your ID. The item will then be checked out to you. Be aware: you will be charged 50 cents for each hour that the item is overdue.
Your instructor will tell the Library for how long you may use the item:
- 2 hour library use only
- 4 hour library use only
- 1 day checkout
- 3 day checkout
- 7 day checkout
- 2 hour overnight checkout - checkout 1 hour before library closes and due back next day 1 hour after library opens.
- 4 hour overnight checkout - checkout 2 hours before library closes and due back next day 2 hours after library opens.