Muskingum University seeks a Project Coordinator to work closely with grant partners in coordinating the strategic planning process and monitoring progress toward achieving project goals. Reporting directly to the Project Director, the Project Coordinator will coordinate and collaborate with the finance and accounting offices and the program officers to ensure efficient and effective processing of all grant allocations. This is a temporary, full-time position.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of all grant activities.
- Assists the Project Director in coordinating and facilitating planned meetings and activities.
- Ensures all milestones are being met in accordance with the timelines established in the grant work plan.
- Notifies team members of delays and concerns and helps resolve issues.
- Coordinates partner project work plans and calendars/schedules.
- Oversees development of marketing and social media outreach materials while maintaining the BHPRAO webpage.
- Assists in developing, administering, and monitoring project-related budgets.
- Develops and generates various operational and statistical reports and analyses.
- Assists in identifying new partnerships for the program’s long-term sustainability.
- Represents and promotes the project at various speaking engagements.
- Supports and provides excellent customer service to all partners.
- Supervises grant payment process and grantee award letters.
The above statements reflect the general duties and responsibilities necessary to describe the major functions of the position and should not be considered a complete description of the essential functions of the position. This Job Description is not intended to be all inclusive. The employee will be assigned by the immediate supervisor to perform other duties as needed or to perform other reasonable related duties, including special projects.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to track and manage several projects/processes simultaneously.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to manage and lead a complex project with strict deadlines.
- Strong collaborative skills: team-player with a willingness to help where required.
- Exceptionally motivated, organized, and detail oriented.
- Efficient and effective in working with groups.
- Ability to implement continuous improvement practices and strategies.
- Ability to work both under supervision and independently.
- Professionalism and discretion.
- Commitment and understanding of student success, diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Ability to apply a poverty-informed and racial justice lens to work.
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Managerial experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, education, or a health-related field.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications must include a letter of interest, a resume, and a list of 3 professional references, including each reference’s email address, phone number, and a brief description of your relationship to the reference. Application materials should be sent by email to email@example.com or faxed to 740-826-6131. Please include the position title in the subject line of your correspondence. This position will remain open until filled with review of applications to begin immediately.
Muskingum University actively seeks out and welcomes administrators and staff who are committed to excellence in student learning, consider the engagement of diverse communities in the University’s educational programs and activities, and are committed to full inclusivity at the University. As an equal opportunity employer, Muskingum welcomes applications from individuals from populations, which have been historically underrepresented in higher education and/or have experience working with students from diverse backgrounds.
Muskingum University does not discriminate in its employment or educational programs or activities. Please visit https://www.muskingum.edu/non-discrimination-statement to review the university’s official non-discrimination statement.