Coordinator of Health-Related Programs
Coordinator of Health-Related Programs:
This is a full-time administrative position charged with student recruitment and retention into Muskingum’s health-related programs, with a primary focus on building enrollments in the programs for adult students.
- Achieve annual enrollment goals for health-related programs
- Coordinate academic support of GCS students
- Represent health-related programs on the GCS Academic Administration Team
- Develop organizational relationships with two-year community colleges and other appropriate agencies
- Assist in development of new program initiatives
- Assist with marketing and recruitment plan for health-related programs
- Work with Health Science Department to recruit/maintain faculty for Health programs
Skills/Requirements for Position:
Master’s degree in an appropriate field of study preferred
Background in health-related field highly desirable
Recruiting experience preferably with adult students
Ability to collect and analyze data
Experience in designing and implementing successful strategies to achieve goals
Proven record of building relationships with other organizations
Demonstrates compelling communication skills
Demonstrates leadership and team-building skills
Anticipates problems and develops organizational/cultural solutions
Experience in developing and implementing strategies incorporation external factors, stakeholder needs and situational complexities
An equal opportunity employer, Muskingum University strongly encourages applications from women and minorities, including populations traditionally underserved by higher education. Appointment to this position is conditional upon the successful completion of a background check through the University's background check agency.
Please send cover letter, resume, and a list of references to: Janeen Eno, Assistant to the Vice President of Graduate & Continuing Studies. Materials should be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. Review of candidates will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.