2021 Commencement Ceremony 3
Anne C. Steele Center
2021 Undergraduate Commencement Details
- 2021 Commencement will be in-person, in the Anne C. Steele Center
- Students will be divided and assigned to attend one of three ceremonies:
Friday, May 7th at 6pm
Saturday, May 8th at 11am
Saturday, May 8th at 2pm
- Each student will be issued tickets for two guests, that must sit together.
- Due to strict COVID-19 guidelines, we will not be able to switch students across ceremonies, and guests are limited to two per graduate. Health screening, spaced seating, and face mask requirements will be strictly enforced.
- All three ceremonies will be recorded by Orbit Media, and posted on this webpage.
- Our Baccalaureate Ceremony will be held on Thursday, April 29 at 11:00 am, in Brown Chapel. This will be a campus celebration, not open to outside guests.
Further Details Forthcoming
- An email with your assignment to one of the three ceremonies
- Information about picking up caps and gowns & guest tickets
- Ceremony rehearsal details