Should the conditions on campus warrant the cancellation of classes, offices and events, students, faculty and staff will be notified via:
- EMAIL: An email will be sent to students, faculty and staff by email@example.com on behalf of the Office of the Provost.
- TEXT MESSAGE: For those of you that have registered for META alerts, a text message will be sent to your phone. Visit muskingum.edu/META to ensure you’re fully registered to receive these alerts.
You can also refer to the following sources for cancellation information and ongoing updates:
- WEBSITE: Muskingum.edu will announce all cancellations and closures across the top of the homepage.
- SOCIAL MEDIA: The University’s Facebook and Twitter pages will announce all cancellations and closures and offer updates throughout the day.
- NEWS MEDIA: Muskingum University’s radio station WMCO 90.7 FM, WHIZ-TV, WHIZNews.com, ZanesvilleTimesRecorder.com, Daily-Jeff.com, WILE 1270 AM, WILE 97.7 FM, WCMJ 96.7 FM, WBIK 92.1 FM, WWKC 105 FM, WBNV 93.5 FM, WHIZ 102.5 FM, WHIZ 1240 AM
Athletic event postings will be updated through the Athletics Website and social media pages.
Students and employees who encounter travel conditions which make it unsafe to travel even though classes and offices have not been closed should notify their instructors or supervisors of their absence.