Bookmark this page as your source for all of the Graduation information you will need to get ready for your big day.
Use the left menu bar for tools you need like graduation application, contact information and much more.
In order to apply to graduate, complete an Application for Graduation on MuskieLink.
Mark your calendar!
- Have you applied to Graduate via MuskieLink?
- MAP students, contact your advisor.
- Have you had a degree audit? (Registrar’s Office)
December Recognition Program
Saturday, December 8, 2018 at 10:30 am in Brown Chapel
- Reception immediately following in Roberta A. Smith Library.
- This is not a formal ceremony. Graduates will be invited to participate in Commencement on Saturday, May 11, 2019.
March 13, 2019
Senior Salute, TOC, Quad Center 1 pm - 6 pm
March 14, 2019
Senior Salute, TOC, Quad Center 1 pm - 4 pm
- Finalize information with various offices.
- Meet with representatives from Jostens.
- Pick up your cap and gown! *
* No pre-order is necessary, however, if you can’t pick it up before May 11th, contact the Bookstore (email@example.com) to make arrangements to pay to have it mailed to you.
May 1st, 2019 5pm
May 10, 2019
May 11, 2019
- 10:00 am - Baccalaureate, Brown Chapel
- 1:30 pm - Graduation, Anne C. Steele Center
(Seniors must exit University housing immediately following commencement.)