MISST is designed for business or IT
professionals seeking to gain a concrete understanding of the critical linkages
between business strategy and technology. MISST enables participants from diverse
business and educational backgrounds to work together, to identify and create solutions
bridging the gap between technology and business to solve problems.
- Do you work at the intersection of technology and business strategy? Or, is this your career goal?
- Are you seeking the knowledge and skills that prepare you for strategic or technical leadership in organizing, designing and supporting technology initiatives within an organization?
- Do you want to contribute to the formulation of your organization's strategic vision?
- Do you enjoy responding to the challenges associated with working on high-performance teams to accomplish the goals of an organization?
- Do you have an affinity for information technology and a desire to apply that competency to strategic decision making?
- Do you have the desire to master the project management skills used to turn strategic objectives into working products and services?
- Are you looking to update your skill set for the creativity age?
Interested? Contact us and we can talk about why MISST is right for you!