|Application for Employment
Application for Employment(pdf format)
Application for Employment 10 07 09 (docx format)
Muskingum University is seeking a full-time Admissions Counselor. This position will have contact with prospective students through high school visits and college day and night programs in a selected geographic area. Other responsibilities include:
Fax resume, cover letter and 3 professional references to Coordinator of Human Resources, Muskingum University, 163 Stormont St., New
Concord, OH 43762 or email email@example.com or fax to (740) 826-6131. Muskingum University is an equal opportunity employer.
- Maintain contact with prospectives at on-campus programs and through personal interviews.
- Frequent and planned follow-up with applicants. Includes managing the applications from a specific geographic area, contact with high school counselors and applicants to complete files, reviewing files determine a student's academic ability, continued correspondence with the applicant - congratulation notes, financial aid calls, friendly calls.
- Review of completed applications in a specific geographic area to make appropriate admission decisions.
- Coordination and supervision of selected office projects/functions s assigned.
- Assisting in the planning and implementation of several office recruiting activities: on and off campus programs, scholarship days, student telethons.