Four Easy Steps to Use Library Course Reserves
Available when the library is open.
- Bring your ID to Cambridge Hall 127.
- Look in the large notebook at the Circulation Desk and find the professor's name.
- Find the name of the item you need and tell the student worker.
- Give the Circulation Desk worker your ID. The item will then be checked out to you. Be aware: you will be charged 50 cents for each hour that the item is overdue.
Your instructor will tell the Library for how long you may use the item:
- 2 hour library use only
- 4 hour library use only
- 1 day checkout
- 3 day checkout
- 7 day checkout
- 2 hour overnight checkout - checkout 1 hour before library closes and due back next day 1 hour after library opens.
- 4 hour overnight checkout - checkout 2 hours before library closes and due back next day 2 hours after library opens.
Five Easy Steps to Use Electronic Course Reserves
Available 24 hours a day from any computer.
1. Click on the Reserves link on the top navigator on any page.
2. Search for your Professor's name
3. Click on the class you are taking.
4. Click on the article you want to read.
5. Enter your name, ID bar code number, and course password (provided by your professor in class) if required.