Muskingum Proxy Server
If you are on-campus, you will automatically be connected to the electronic resource by clicking on the URL. If you are off-campus, you will be redirected to the OPAL/Muskingum University Database Remote Authentication Page.
Simply enter your last name and the 14 digit bar code number on the back of your Muskingum ID to gain access from your home or office.
OhioLINK Authentication Server
In addition to the Muskingum Proxy Server, you can still use the OhioLINK Authentication Server to access OhioLINK resources.
- Go to http://auth.ohiolink.edu/
- Select Muskingum University from the list of Ohio colleges appearing in the drop-down menu.
- Click on Submit button.
- Enter your name, exactly as it appears on your Muskingum ID card.
- Enter the 14-digit number on the BACK of your Muskingum ID card.
- Click on the Submit button.
You should receive a message indicating that you have successfully authenticated. Your browser will then be redirected to the OhioLINK database page.
- Make sure you enter your name exactly as it appears on your college ID.
- Make sure you use the 14 digit number on the back, not the number on the front.
- Make sure your browser is configured to accept cookies
- Read these Frequently Asked Questions from OhioLINK
- If you still can't get access you may not have a library record.
Contact us for help.
Please read our specialized help sheet for important information on using library resources off-campus.