|Application for Employment
Application for Employment(pdf format)
Application for Employment 10 07 09 (docx format)
Learning Associates (Part-Time) - Muskingum University
Learning Associates (tutors) part-time for Muskingum University’s PLUS Program. This specialized academic support program for college students with learning differences seeks personnel with backgrounds in health, education, math (basic and college algebra), computing, science, psychology, communications, English and liberal arts, among others. Requires minimum of Bachelor’s Degree. Experience teaching and/or working with students with learning differences a plus. Training provided. Position to start mid-August 2014. Fax resume, cover letter and references to Executive Director for PLUS Program, 740-826-8285 or email email@example.com or call the PLUS office at 740-826-828. Muskingum University is an equal opportunity employer.
Assistant for Student Services - Muskingum University
Muskingum University seeks applicants for a full-time Assistant for Student Services. This position will be responsible for addressing student academic concerns and support initiatives and programs of Academic Affairs.
- Receive and respond to student academic issues and appeals, in consultation with the Vice-President for Academic Affairs.
- Coordinate the special programs associated with the First Year Seminar course, and other programs related to the academic orientation and progress of first-year and transfer students.
- Work collaboratively with other units of the university, and assist in coordinating special academic events.
- Other tasks related to Academic Affairs as may be required.
- Maintain a system backup of desktop and local files using the university’s data backup system (PC Archive).
- An appropriate degree in higher education is required. Master’s preferred.
- Commitment to responsive service.
- Ability to interpret, communicate and implement academic policies and procedures in a clear and consistent manner.
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to find creative solutions to complex problems.
Fax resume, cover letter and 3 references to Human Resource Coordinator at (740) 826-6131 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Muskingum University, Attn. Human Resource Coordinator, 163 Stormont Street, New Concord, OH 43762. Resumes will be reviewed until position is filled.
Muskingum University is an equal opportunity employer.