|Application for Employment
Application for Employment(pdf format)
Application for Employment 10 07 09 (docx format)
Administrative Assistant to the Vice President of Institutional Advancement– Muskingum
Provide administrative and technical assistance to the Vice President of Institutional Advancement (VPIA) in the areas of general office administration, scheduling, finance, and donor prospect management. Interface with all areas of Institutional Advancement and the Office of the President regarding advancement programs including alumni relations, development and public relations.
- Assist the VPIA with normal and customary office administration
- Coordinate bi-weekly prospect review meetings
- Handle daily business office interactions including check requests, expense reimbursement and budget reporting
- Facilitate meeting scheduling on and off campus
- Schedule travel and events for the VPIA
- Handle daily correspondence of VPIA with constituents
- Prepare travel and event briefings for the VPIA
- Maintain inventory of advancement outreach materials and supplies
SKILLS/REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION:
- Strong technology skills including database, and all Microsoft applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to interface cross-functionally across departments
- Confidentiality regarding constituent information
- Strong presentation preparation skills
- Some weekend work may be expected
- Bachelor Degree Preferred
Send cover letter, resume and 3 references to Coordinator of Human Resources, Muskingum University, 163 Stormont St., New Concord, OH 43762 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes will be accepted until position is filled. EOE.
Head Women's Volleyball Coach– Muskingum
Muskingum University invites applications in the department of intercollegiate athletics for a full-time head women's volleyball coach. Muskingum University is a Division III member of the NCAA and a member of the ten school Ohio Athletic conference. The successful candidate is responsible for the leadership and administration of the women's volleyball program. Responsibilities will include the recruitment and retention of student-athletes, scheduling, purchasing of equipment, inventories, managing existing equipment, making all travel and lodging arrangements, monitoring and nurturing the student-athlete's academic and personal progress and organization of the total program.
This position reports directly to the Director of Athletics and will include a secondary assignment dependent upon the successful candidate's credentials and expertise. Possible assignments would be athletic administration, teaching within the Health and Physical Education Department, game management, etc.
Qualifications: A Bachelor's Degree is required; Master's Degree is preferred in Health, Physical Education or a related field. NCAA Division III coaching and recruiting experience required.
Candidates should possess a strong commitment to motivate, teach, counsel and recruit student-athletes within the guidelines of Muskingum University, the NCAA and the Ohio Athletic Conference.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and a list of references to: Larry Shank; Director of Athletics; Muskingum University; Recreation Center; New Concord, Ohio 43762. Required materials can also be faxed to 740-826-8300 or sent electronically to email@example.com.
This is a ten month contract. Review of candidates will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Muskingum University is an equal opportunity employer.