Student Account Information
New and improved refund process! Signup now to get your credit balance refund or payroll disbursement fast. Options include direct deposit to ANY bank account or deposited to a reloadable debit card. Click the logo to sign up or contact us.
Location and contact information
Room 125 Montgomery Hall
(740) 826-8118 - Janet Nesselroad, Student Accounts Coordinator
(740) 826-8111 - Lisa Janczewski, Head Cashier / Asst Student Accounts Coordinator
Make a payment directly by clicking here. You will need to input the student's name and ID number. If you have any questions, you can call the Business Office to discuss your account at the either of the numbers above.
Student Billing Information
Click below for important information on several billing topics. If you have other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Forms due at payment due date- Avoid delays and complications at the start of the term by making payment and completing all paperwork prior to the August 15 (January 2 for Spring) due date:
- Payment in full as indicated on the bill or enrollment in the payment plan
- Completion of all business office and financial aid paperwork.
Including, but not limited to:
- Entrance Counseling and MPN for student loans
- Financial Aid Verification if required
- Evidence of any external scholarship to be paid directly to Muskingum University
*Payments using private loans should also be complete with notification of payment date sent to the University.
(top of page)
- TuitionPay Payment Plan Enrollment
TuitionPay from Higher One manages our payment plan.
Enroll with the above form or Enroll online here!
Information is also available on our Student Billing Information page.
The TuitionPay payment plan is designed for traditional undergraduates. Graduate and MAP students should contact the Business Office to discuss a semester only plan.
- Refund Request Form (pdf)
Protecting your investment (and your stuff) - UPDATED
Muskingum is proud to partner with GradGuard to offer protection for both your tuition investment and your stuff.
- Tuition Refund Insurance. This elective coverage offers up to 100% tuition refund, up to the policy limits, when a student can’t complete classes for the semester due to a covered medical reason. To enroll or for more information go to GradGuard or call (877) 556-3984.
- Renters insurance. On college campuses (or off) – where laptops and other valuables are often left unattended in libraries, classrooms, dorm rooms, and study areas – theft can be a real concern. If your laptop or other valuables are stolen, YOU are responsible for replacing them, not the school.
(top of page)
Planning for the Future
Muskingum University is a participating institution in the Private College 529 Plan. The plan allows one to prepay tomorrow's tuition at today's price (with a discount). Information is at https://www.privatecollege529.com/