Transfer Student Admission
Choosing your first college was a big decision. But as your interests change, transferring sometimes becomes a necessity. Muskingum University can help make your move as smooth as possible.
To set up an individualized visit to campus, please contact Jake Burnett, the transfer admission counselor, by email or our contact form. Available times are generally Monday - Friday from 10am - 2pm. If you would like to meet with a professor or coach, sit in on a class or eat in the dining hall, please indicate that in your message.
The transfer application process is straightforward, and there is no application fee.
- Apply for admission (both are free)
- Send us a transcript for every college/university you've attended
- We eventually will need official* transcripts, but you may send us an unofficial transcript for the initial review.
- Please e-mail unofficial transcripts as an attachment to email@example.com
- Request that your high school send us a final official transcript*
*Official transcripts need to be in a sealed envelope mailed to Muskingum University directly from the institution.