Application Process for Transfer Students
Choosing your first college was a big decision. But as your interests change, transferring sometimes becomes a necessity. Muskingum University can help make your move as smooth as possible.
The transfer application process is straightforward, and there is no application fee.
- Apply for admission (both are free)
- Send us a transcript for every college/university you've attended
- We eventually will need official* transcripts, but you may send us an unofficial transcript for the initial review.
- Please e-mail unofficial transcripts as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request that your high school send us a final official transcript*
*Official transcripts need to be in a sealed envelope mailed to Muskingum University directly from the institution.