TEACHERS: Muskingum is here for you!
Throughout the year, Muskingum offers graduate programs that meet you where you are...
Whether you need hours to renew your license, want to add an endorsement or earn your master's degree, Muskingum can help!
Coming Summer 2015...
Exclusively Designed for Coaches & Teachers:
Call today to register for 1-credit hour, online professional development courses
• Immediate application for classroom teaching and on-field coaching
• ONLY $199 for 1 Credit Hour
• Earn Hours to Maintain Your Teaching License
• On-demand and Online
• Offered EVERY month
Our workshops are designed to fit into your busy schedule; allowing you to earn credit to maintain your teaching credentials while learning relevant and meaningful content that will equip you for both the classroom and coaching. Topics include:
- Exploring alternative techniques to motivate your students and reduce their stress
- Learning more about nutrition; how it impacts your students’ performance in the classroom and in sports
- Gaining a better understanding of how the mind and emotions impact your students
Click here for the course descriptions and registration form (PDF)
Contact Nancy at 740-826-8038 or email@example.com to enroll today!
Reading Endorsement Accelerated Cohort Program
Reading Endorsement Cohorts Near You!
Throughout the year, Muskingum will be offering an innovative, accelerated Reading Endorsement Program in several Ohio locations.
Contact Nancy Bradley at 740-826-8038 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to reserve your space today!
Bringing Reading Endorsement Cohorts to You!
|For more information or a review of your reading coursework, please contact Nancy at 740.826.8038 or email@example.com
TESOL 2015 Summer Program
The student population within Ohio school districts continues to diversify…the need for TESOL teachers is growing!
Add the TESOL Endorsement to your License and make yourself more marketable!
Muskingum will be offering this innovative, hands-on program beginning June 2015, giving you the opportunity to complete coursework and fieldwork in just 7 weeks.
Contact Nancy at 740-826-8038 or firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire or reserve your space today!
Add TESOL to your Credentials and Give yourself more options!
- 7-week session begins June 2015
- Cleveland & Columbus locations
- Blended learning format combines web-supported classes with face-to-face meetings
- Hands-on experience - work directly with ELL students
- Affordable tuition: $470/semester hour
- Highly qualified faculty members
- Open to teachers in all licensure areas
- Preparation for state mandated testing included
- Hours count toward Master's Degree at Muskingum: only 4 additional courses required
For the Cleveland Schedule,
For the Columbus Schedule,
JUMPSTART: An Accelerated Intervention Specialist Program
Coming to... Akron-Canton, Campus, Columbus
7-Week Program Schedule:
- Start Date: Monday, June 8, 2015
- End Date: Friday, July 31, 2015
- Note: no classes scheduled the week of June 29th
Open to Initial and Advanced Licensed Teachers
Call 740.826.8038 or email Nancy at email@example.com to assess your teaching credential. You may be able to begin classes as early as January 12, 2015.
Join our success: 100% of students completing JUMPSTART have maintained or secured new jobs!
JUMPSTART is an innovative 7-week summer program that incorporates coursework and hands-on, experiential learning through Camp Jumpstart, a camp designed and run by the students of the JUMPSTART program.
Space is Limited! Contact Nancy at 740-826-8038 or firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire or reserve your space today!
Columbus Principal's License & Superintendent's License Program
- Outstanding Faculty
- Rolling Admission
- Personal Service
- Affordable Tuition
|Educational Leadership Program Columbus Locations:
Grandview Heights City Schools
Rooks Media Center
1587 W. 3rd Ave.
Columbus, OH 43212
|Battelle for Kids
1160 Dublin Rd
Columbus, OH 43215
814 Shanahan Road
Lewis Center, OH 43035
Click here for more information...